Benefits of Online Learning
Online learning has become the preference for students seeking to balance their career goals with their busy lives.
With online learning you can:
- Save time – online learning means you can study wherever you want, whenever you want, without a commute.
- Save money – no commute means saving money traveling to and from classes.
- Personalize your education– online courses can mix and match with traditional, in-class courses in a way that works best for you.
- Experience traditional learning benefits – even though you may be completing your classes online, you will have a real instructor, engage in discussion with classmates, take exams, and have access to academic support, just like you would if you were on campus.
- Enjoy flexibility – complete assignments at a pace that works for you and your busy schedule.
And, your journey doesn’t need to stop here. Through the MassTransfer program, Massachusetts community college students can transfer credits to linked bachelor’s programs at Massachusetts state universities. For more information, check out the MassTransfer website.
Benefits of Continued Education
Continuing your education beyond high school or adding credentials to your resume can widen your career horizons. MCO is here to help. Pursue a certificate, a certification, or take a professional development course to expand opportunities in your current role. With an array of credit and non-credit programs, MCO has a solution to get you to where you want to go.
This is by far the most personal, interactive, and personally challenging course I have ever taken. The instructor was engaged in my online learning — answering questions immediately and sharing his wisdom and knowledge through email.
I loved this online class. It was fun and interesting and the instructor integrated various aspects of an online learning so well.
I loved this class and the instructor made it all the more enjoyable with her vigilant interactions and vast knowledge. Her abilities and vibrant personality shine through even with an online class.
One of the best structured online classes I have taken. More than enough instructional videos, tutorials, and practice worksheets – which were all useful in preparing for exams. The instructor was always quick to respond and very helpful.